Monday, January 14, 2008

The world of feminism

These days,I wonder what has happened to the world. News of global warming,terrorism and natural disasters plague the news every single day. However,what is most disturbing is that the world is becoming a feminist place.

Girls Rule(What this planet of ours is supporting)

This is NOT the OK form of feminism which demands that females should have the same rights as males. I am PERFECTLY OK with that. In fact,I support it. However,the form of feminism I am talking about is twisted. In fact,there are many examples of this in life. For example,the law will sentence a man to HANGING if he throws his baby off a building. But a woman who does the exact same thing will only be sentenced to life imprisonment. Now,I would like to ask you: Is this fair? Of course it's not!!! If you get hanged,that is the end of your life. THE END. If you get sentenced to life in prison instead,you may have your sentence deducted by a few years for good behaviour. Although it is rare,it's still an opportunity to get out of jail.

I experienced this sort of extreme feminism yesterday during my primary school days. There was one incident where the relief teacher for our class during PE made the boys run 4 laps but the girls only needed to run 2. The reason:The boys needed a longer time to settle down.

After running 4 laps around the school field,the teacher then told both genders to choose 2 representatives for a race. All of us (the boys) were shocked and furious. How can the *&^%$#@! teacher race when we had ran 2 more laps than the opponents. The worst part,she said that the punishment for the losers was 30 sit-ups each.

Sit UpThe punishment...

Karate 2 Imagine that the smiley is me and the brick/plank is the stupid teacher.

Fortunately,our two racers won the race,allowing us to escape punishment. We were than told to assemble in the canteen while the girls were being punished.

Having doubts,I asked one of my female classmates if they really did the sit-ups that day. To my fury,she replied that the teacher told them to do just 10 sit-ups!!!

Why the discrimination???







No comments: