Wednesday, January 16, 2008

English Assignment Pt 2


This is my second entry for the English assignment.
<---(My tennis racket)
The weather nowadays has been quite unpredictable,with clear skies in the morning and rain in the afternoon. Yesterday was no exception.

I had tennis training yesterday and had to stay back for 2 whole hours. Just a few minutes before we were dismissed,the sky became dark and it started to rain. At first,it was just a slight drizzle. A few moments later,it started to pour. With nothing but our tennis racket cases to shield us from the rain,we dashed to the canteen for shelter. We then bought drinks to quench our thirsts. After staying there for a few minutes,a schoolmate and I decided to brave the rain with just one umbrella. Needless to say,both of us had a free "bath" by the time we had reached the bus stop. To top it all off,I was turned into an "icicle" the moment I stepped into the air-conditioned bus!
That was one day I would never want to experience EVER again.

No comments: