Saturday, January 12, 2008

EL assignment Pt 1

Time to get started on my EL assignment. I'm supposed to post 3 entries during this week. If u are not a teacher,please ignore the entries in blue. And now,the first graded entry.
A school is a place where children and teenagers like me go to learn stuff. But every now and then,some guy does something stupid,causing the whole class to launch attacks on him. I'm talking,of course,about TIMOTHY.
Let's see,what idiotic act has he done now? Oh,now i remember,he CHEATED during the 2.4km run practice. It all started when we went for PE. Mr Amir told us about the 2.4 thing,and we started running. All was well at first,until i turned and saw Timo behind me halfway through the first round. At that time,all i could think was "What the HELL" and ran faster. After all,I did not want to lose to Timothy.
Two laps on and the sack of lard (not my insult,Nic Lim's) was STILL behind me. I could not believe it. Finally,I finished the run with an OK timing of 14.25min. Timothy got 15.06.
Then,during recess,Ryan told us that Timothy may have cheated,and he had proof. That got me thinking,why cheat yourself if u are going to lose out in the run?
I can never understand the mind of a weirdo called TIMOTHY.
Thinking





2 comments:

Xu Wang said...

damn should hav chiong at e end... did'nt noe timo was ahead of him. haiz...

AJ said...

Wang Xu,how come u slower than timo?