Friday, February 29, 2008

Terrorist on the loose

I'm sure you guys have heard the news that a terrorists escaped and is now somewhere out in Singapore. This is a serious matter. We are all living in danger now. The guy can just walk into a shopping mall or important building and just blow the whole damn place up,which will result in many deaths.

Honestly,I have no freaking idea how the hell the police could let that guy escape. I mean,he's a TERRORIST for goodness sake. Couldn't they be more vigilant because of this one important fact? Apparently not. Here is what I think happened:


T: I need to go to the toilet.
G: What? No!
T: Please,just for awhile.
G: Ok.
(Terrorist escapes)
T: Ha! Sucker!
G: Hey,are you done yet?
(No answer)
G calls for backup.
Police crash door down.
G: OMG!!! He's escaped!
Backup: The guy must be some magician or something. How the hell could he have escaped?

Need I say more?
Be safe,guys.

No comments: