Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Be my valentine...not

3D Cupid
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Dunno what u guys do today,as for me,I celebrate another year of being single and not having any girlfriends! Yay!!! (When I just say girlfriends,it means that I am NOT GAY,OK? Don't get any funny ideas.) Some of my classmates planned to go out with their GFs today,not sure if that happened. Anyway,I played table tennis during recess as usual. I'm improving extremely fast. That's what you get from playing every recess during P5 andP6. After that,I went back to class to find Azmi and Nic Lim fighting. I don't know what happened,but the aftermath was a drenched Nic Lim with a red mark on his pants. ROFL.

After school,played TT for awhile. Thrashed Timothy 11-2. And he claimed that he was better than me. Speaking of him,he says that he has a girlfriend called Samantha. To tell you the truth,no one knows if she really exists or if she is just his imagination.

Again,I wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day.

(Don't ask abt the date. It's a bit weird)



No comments: